HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Soldered Picture ~ The Little Sisters

This little soldered piece is of a painting that I did long ago. I have made little prints of my painting and offer it rather as a bit of Victoriana to those who enjoy the more gothic look here and there.

I did my best to copy the Currier & Ives original. 
My inspiration for this painting was that of a Currier & Ives print called The Little Sisters, circa 1857 - 1872.

The piece is 4.25 x 3.25 inches and is aged for a black patina. The hanger is a black, silk ribbon.

The cost is $35.00 + Shipping.

To go to my Etsy Store, click HERE.

If you do not shop on Etsy and wish to buy this picture, email me at christinelefever@comcast.net and we can take it from there.







No comments:

Post a Comment