HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tillie in White and Sold to a Friend in Utah

This Tillie is on her way to her new home in Utah. For whatever reason, she has turned out to be one of my all time favorites. I suppose it's because I took no special details in order requests other than not to make a dress in robin's egg blue, as this friend already has a Tillie in that color of a dress. She decided that her existing Tillie needed a sister. Maybe this one will receive a new name. 

Also on the docket for the same friend was a Marie under her glass dome. I am so happy that the dolls are on their way. I am also glad that I will not accept special orders anymore. Alas, there are SO many art forms I long to try. I am fortunate in that every day is a new adventure for me to either design or just to play in my art room. Now that I have no more pending orders, I am on my way!













No comments:

Post a Comment