HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Thursday, May 4, 2017

The New Me and an Old Doll Look at the Same Time

Clothilda

SOLD


Hello all who visit me. As some of you may see, I have changed my look here on my blog, as well as on my website and my Etsy shop and my Facebook Design page. Yes, the lighter look is in my heart. It has been growing for some time now. 

My little Clothilda I made from a wonderful Gail Wilson kit. Clothilda is on her way to live in England very soon. 

Meanwhile, I am still designing and creating, but more along the line of mixed-media. I will continue to make my same dolls from time-to-time, but not in the historical reproduction sense of the word. They will be a little more in the realm of art dolls, as that is what I enjoy doing of late. So bear with me and watch for my new dolls. 

Thank you so much for visiting, and I wish you all love and joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment