HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Encaustic Work ~ New Beginnings for Me


I recently took a wonderful class by a dear French art teacher, Laly Mille. I am so very happy to have found Laly. She is a marvelous instructor. Her videos show every detail one needs in order to learn what techniques she has to offer. I am drawn to Laly's love of light and all things beautiful.

This piece is a copy of hers, albeit, nothing in comparison. Of course, it is NOT hers. It is mine copied to be like hers. Nonetheless, when I first spotted hers online of course, I knew I would one day like to own such a picture. That is one reason why I choose to actually copy hers but also for the purpose of learning. Later I shall do my own subjects.

I am still in the beginning stages of learning so much about my latest love which is collage art.

I have not totally left my love of early things behind. I intend to incorporate a bit of the early in my new art form, and of course, collage has been around for a very long time as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment