HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Monday, June 10, 2013

This Just In re: Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine subscriptions


Hi Christine,

Thank you for the e-mail.

Unfortunately what you have been told is not correct. We do not offer subscriptions for private persons we only deal with retailers. But she can have a subscription though one of your retailer that sends the magazines to her.

Have a great day J


Mange hilsner | Kind regards
Rasmus Jensen

Retail Coordinator



   
                             
   Houmarksvej 92 | DK-8920 Randers NV
   T:   (+45) 36 93 20 10 | Contact  09.00 – 14.00


Fra: Christine LeFever [mailto:christinelefever@comcast.net]
Sendt: 7. juni 2013 17:09
Til: Info
Emne: [INFO] - Subscription?

Hello,

I was under the impression that the only way to procure the magazine is through a dealer, and not through personal subscription. Meanwhile an acquaintance told me she has subscribed to the magazine for years.

How may I subscribe to the magazine?

Thank you.

Christine

We were both right.  I said you cannot get the magazine without going to a dealer. The woman who challenged my information did not make the point about getting a subscription through a dealer. She emailed me and emphatically scolded me. Yes, you may subscribe, via a dealer/retailer.

I rest my case.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment