HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kathy Patterson of Babes From the Woods






Kathy Patterson of Babes From the Woods is not only a dear friend, but a magical talent and I am sharing with all of you an article about her in the brand new issue of Antique Doll Collector magazine. Of course, this is not a PDF, on purpose, because one really must purchase a copy of the magazine to be able to truly read and enjoy the article. This is to tantalize you with the desire to go get a copy, and to visit Kathy's wonderful blog.

I am so happy for her success for her work is incomparable. I'm also jealous of the snow she is enjoying! Oh how I love snow!

Christine

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful for her! She is an amazing doll maker! And what a pretty home :) I'll have to see if I can find this around here!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really can't wait to get the December issue in the mail now! I love Kathy's dolls.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words and ongoing support of my doll passion.
    It is wonderful that we met as a result of dollmaking and similar interests of course.
    Keep creating! You are so talented and someone I am so pleased to call my friend.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only to visit you that I shall finally acquire a passport, dear Kathy.

    ReplyDelete