HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Eye Miniature ~ Adelaide SOLD

In Georgian days, the late 1700's, eye miniatures depicted the eye or eyes of a loved one or child. I created the eye of Adelaide utilizing a print of an early work of art, that I gleaned from the wonderful papers of the company Paper Whimsy.

I have encircled this piece of art in a polymer clay base and then painted it white and added a little antiquing. The glass that I used is a curved antique eyeglass lens.

The whole piece measures four (4) inches in diameter. I have done a surround of pearls and beads. I have added some fluff with cheesecloth and linen.

Hidden is the silver solder I used to encase the paper into the glass.

Adelaide's eye is $38.00 + shipping. 

To purchase from my Etsy Store, click HERE.

If you do not use Etsy, you may contact me at christinelefever@comcast.net and take it from there.





No comments:

Post a Comment