HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Sunday, December 16, 2018

My Queen Anne Doll, Tess ~ SOLD

Tess is a cloth and mache doll. She is my design wherein I had a mold made of her so that she can be reproduced in liquid mache. Two of this model were in the film Felicity, complements of Warner Brothers a few years ago. The dolls are shown in the Colonial shop just behind the two performers portraying the little girl stars, one in particular, Felicity. (Said actor is the now renowned and wonderful Shailene Woodley.) Felicity is of course one of the American Girl Dolls!

My Tess is a 19 inch doll. In this case she is dressed in her Colonial styled shift and stays, over which is her pockets.

I see in this photo where a portion of one of her sleeves looks rather like a tube, but it's just a wrinkle. I only just saw this! Gulp.

Periodically I make for my Etsy Store a Tess. She is there now.









No comments:

Post a Comment