HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Autumn and Gypsy Decor.

Firstly, I am always in my best spirits during the fall season. Today is the official first day of autumn and I am in my own heaven.

Of late, along with my fun condition of horror vacui, I've discovered a decor that befits this love of beauty and design perfectly, and that is what I have discovered as Gypsy decor. I gleaned the following pictures from the Internet, and I do have these on my Pinterest under the title of Gypsy Decor. Of course, I realize that this look is probably a bit difficult to live with all the time, and so, I simply derive pleasure from viewing the collections of lush color and textiles from others. Although, my home is sort of getting there. 




1 comment:

  1. I like this look, too. Maybe you need to get a gypsy wagon or trailer of your own to decorate!

    ReplyDelete