HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Thursday, March 15, 2012

FINALLY!



At last I finished creating my Netty LaCroix elephant! I'm sure you all know what it's like to have numerous projects just hanging around. Well, this elephant has been on a back burner for a long time, and at last I finished him. Of course, I did have to do my own rendition of Netty's design. And I so love hers, but I don't copy other people; just borrow for inspiration and truly credit the originator. Not patting myself on the back much, am I? Well, it's just that I'm scrupulous and have to give credit where credit's due. Just have to.

Enjoy seeing my elephant who has no name, yet.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Your elephant is WONDERFUL!!! I love all your special touches! I love that pattern and it is one of my "back burner" projects as well! I have made several from another pattern and have used old and new fabrics too....so much fun!!
    Thanks for sharing and I hope can come up with a lovely name soon!
    Also, thank you for the sweet Birthday wishes!!
    Happy Creating~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Such a lovely blog! So glad I found you; I'm now a follower!
    Best,
    Anne ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine.. a lovely creature indeed. You are a such a wonderful creator.
    Will be waiting for a name!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is now named Jacques. He has a sort of French quality for an elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore elephants....yours is quite extraordinary! And so is your blog. I love prim!

    I've got you on my blogs to savor list so that I an keep up with your lovely work.

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete