HomeAbout MeEtsyDollsMy Art

Monday, October 24, 2011

Estate Sale - The Viewpoint Inn


Yesterday Gregory and I celebrated my birthday by going to the estate/liquidation sale of the beautiful Viewpoint Inn in Corbett, Oregon. I bought the little foot stool that you will see in one of the pictures. The movie Twilight was filmed here in Oregon as well as parts of Washington, and the beautiful prom scene was filmed at The Viewpoint Inn. Alas the building caught fire on July 10. The owners plan to remove the remains of it and to rebuild. The view is spectacular. We now have some really nice restaurant dishes, glassware and pots and pans!









4 comments:

  1. I want to see what you got for the kitchen! And in the pictures - the piece I want is that very large mirror. I have no place to put it but that doesn't stop me from wanting it! Sounds like a fun and productive trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror is to die for it is probably the size of one wall in my house LOL

    I just love estate sales

    xoxox Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, do you think Rob Pattinson from twilight ate off any of those dishes? If he idid, they'd be worth millions on Ebay!, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just passing through and thought id stop and say hello. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa.

    ReplyDelete